Missions and Outreach were are currently involved in…
- Celebrate Recovery – http://www.celebraterecovery.com/
- Morgantown Mission – http://www.facebook.com/pages/Morgantown-Mission/171752018106?ref=ts&fref=ts
- Gospel for Asia – http://gospelforasia.com/
- Faith Home – http://www.faithhome.net
- General Baptist – http://www.generalbaptist.com
- Boys and Girls Club of Butler County
- Andreas’ Mission for Men and Andrea’s Mission for Women
- Various missionaries in North America and across the world!
“For I was hungered, and ye gave me meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in. Naked, and ye clothed me; I was sick, and ye visited me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me.” – Matthew 25: 35 & 36
Most people in this world are just looking for someone to care about them, someone to love them, to be there for them when life has thrown them a curve. At Cool Springs, we believe this to be what God expects of his people. You will find that the people of our church have a heart for Missions. Whether it is in Honduras, supporting Faith Home (A General Baptist Orphanage), or Hong Kong/Philippines (supporting missionaries), we have tried to use the financial resources God has blessed us with to help others.
Not only do we support Missions financially, but we also believe that God wants his people to be workers in the field as well. Many will help to serve our local soup kitchen to provide meals to those that need them. We also do various projects throughout the year to support our local Morgantown Mission food pantry, and help with temporary housing for those who are in need. We also try to plan various Mission trips, both National and International, every year to be a help to those who are in need. This is what being a follower of Christ is all about!
Contact us to find out more.